continuum-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Faes <Philippe.F...@elis.UGent.be>
Subject Re: Continuum reports incorrect failure
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:01:31 GMT
I have no idea why you want to protect this message by law. You are
posting to a public mailing list, which will be publicly archived for
all eternity. Google (among others) will copy, disclose and distribute
it.

Philippe

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 19:42 -0600, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen
Mills) wrote:
> The continuum build fails too early, on a warning like this.
> [WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download:
>
> When I run the build from the command line, the build does not fail on a
> warning, but only fails on an error.  If it is possible to tweak the
> tolerance of the failure, please let me know how I can change the level
> from warning to error.  Does
> Continuum have tolerance levels like Log4j?  Thanks.
>

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]