continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Samuel Langlois" <slangl...@ilog.fr>
Subject RE: Performance collapse when logged as admin
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:44:43 GMT
Hello,

Can you please confirm that the issue is pinpointed and taken care of?

I apologize for sounding pushy, but I would really like to be sure that this performance issue
will be corrected in the future (and
hopefully before we roll out in a few months!)

In case it matters, we indeed use Derby (as packaged in Maestro 1.1) and do not use any custom
roles.
I don't understand your question about the project name.

Thanks for your time,

Samuel