continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Samuel Langlois" <slangl...@ilog.fr>
Subject Performance collapse when logged as admin
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 10:28:05 GMT
Hello,

I find Continuum web console very slow, especially when logged as admin,
and I think there is something wrong.

For instance, to display the summary page of a project group containing 3 projects,
it takes a few seconds when not logged in, and 20s when logged as admin.
For a project group containing 58 projects, it goes from 15s (which is already quite long...)
to an amazing 130s when logged as admin.

I use Continuum 1.0.3-maestro-1.1 with all default settings.
I have the feeling (but cannot confirm) that the version shipped with Maestro 1.0.1
did not show this problem.
My server is a Pentium4, 1.5GHz under Fedora Core 5. Not really a speed king, but still...
I recently upgraded it to 1Go RAM without much effect.

Am I the only one in this situation?
How can I help diagnose the problem further?

Thanks for your help

Samuel