continuum-users mailing list archives

From Michael Kearney <michaelkear...@comcast.net>
Subject SCM URL field not sticky/not updating on web interface
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:53:36 GMT
Hello All,

I'm having trouble with trying to update the SCM URL field on the Update
Continuum Project webpage.  I enter my new SCM information, trying to correct an
earlier error.  I then press the submit button and then force a build.  The
build works but when I go back to the Project Info webpage, the SCM information
is back to the old, bad value.  I running Continuum 1.0.3 on Solaris 10 and I
originally ran as root but switched to user 'continuum'.  Any idea what I might
have done to myself?

     Thanks,
       Michael