continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release date for Continuum 1.2?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:22:22 GMT
well, since 1.1 isn't released yet....1.2 will be a bit after that :)

but a for 1.1 release I would hazard a guess of around the beginning
of the new year, there is a thread on here detailing the general
things we want to get wrapped up before actually settling 1.1 release.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com