continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [stoping build]
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 15:47:08 GMT
this is a known issue if your using 1.0.3, sometimes bouncing the
continuum server will reset that, or clicking on 'build all' will get
it to reset.

kenney added a whole host of features in this area for stopping builds
and automatically timing them out for the 1.1 release, which we'll be
working towards pretty soon for releasing.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com