continuum-users mailing list archives

From Thomas_Pe...@putnam.com
Subject multi-project question: is there a way to hide child projects?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 16:10:10 GMT

hello,

I just began to use continuum 1.0.3 with maven 2.0.4

We have a parent project with <module> elements for child sub-projects.

Each child sub-project has a corresponding <parent> element. parent and
child projects are all contained as one eclipse project.

When I added the parent project, it and all child projects are now in the
list.

Aside from deletes, is there a way to hide/not display the child projects?

We would always build the complete project; we would not have a need
to build a child project by itself.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Tom

This message is intended for the recipient only and is not meant to be forwarded or distributed
in any other format. This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument, or security,
or as an official confirmation of any transaction.  Putnam does not accept purchase or redemptions
of securities, instructions, or authorizations that are sent via e-mail.   All market prices,
data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject
to change without notice.  Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect
those of Putnam, LLC (DBA Putnam Investments) and its subsidiaries and affiliates.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete the e-mail.