continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Naess, Ronny" <Ronny.Na...@avinor.no>
Subject Re: Build tools
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:39:13 GMT

I think I found it out. The solaris box had an old Ant version installed
with the os. This is the Ant version Continuum used and thats why the
library dependencies needed by ant was not found.

I assume therefore that ANT_HOME, M2_HOME and JAVA_HOME must be in the
continuum users environment as a separate install and configuration pre
continuum installation. Is this correct?

-Ronny

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Naess, Ronny [mailto:Ronny.Naess@avinor.no]
Sendt: 17. oktober 2006 10:12
Til: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Emne: Build tools

Hi, all.

I have several projects running on Continuum 1.0.3. Mostly M2 projects
but also two ant projects.

I have some questions conserning configuration.

Do I have to install ant and maven separatly to make continuum work? the
reason I ask is because we had to do it for maven, but not for ant. How
is this possible?
Anyway if Ant is included with continuum. Where can I add ant library
dependencies (svnant and ant-contrib) or better, how can I change what
ant installation to use?

Am I doing it wrong here??

-Ronny

!DSPAM:4534907b139486491211187!