continuum-users mailing list archives

From datech <arora...@hotmail.com>
Subject Continuum Startup error even though JAVA_HOME is set up
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:16:55 GMT

I did find this problem in forums but the resolution specified didn't work
for me. I do have JAVA_HOME set up in my system and also I tried modifying
the wrapper.conf to specify the absolute path to my JAVA_HOME instead of it
using %JAVA_HOME%, but that didn't work too.

I am getting  this error while trying to start up Continuum from
Win32/run.bat script
| Critical error: wait for JVM process failed
Press any key to continue . . .

Please suggest what else could I change to make it work.