continuum-users mailing list archives

From shevit <>
Subject "company pom" problem
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:03:59 GMT

We are facing a problem with multi module maven2 projetcs with a super-POM
defined at the company level.
It's ok to store modules in subdirectories of the project. But the
organisation POM is shared between multiple projects, it cannot be placed at
the parent directory level of each of them. Also, company POM does not
define it's projects as modules. It lives it's own life in the maven2

So, when we are uploading the project POM to Continuum (using URL), it looks
for the company POM in "./.."

Is there any way to exclude the organisation POM from continuum and let
maven2 download it from the remote repository?

Do you see another solution for this problem?

Thanks a lot,
Vitaliy Shevchuk
Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message