continuum-users mailing list archives

From aquinault <aquina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Multiple modules]
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 07:54:31 GMT

My solution consist of:

to have a flat hierarchical under CVS.
ex:
-TestWeb1WAR
-TestWeb2WAR
-TestWebEAR
-TestWebMultiProject

Make an alias under CVSROOT/modules.
ex:
testVPRWebMPAlias TestWebMultiProject pom.xml &TestWeb1WAR &TestWeb2WAR
&TestWebEAR

to have a multiproject POM.XML looks like:
<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>org.testWebMultiProject</groupId>
  <artifactId>testWebMultiProject</artifactId>
  <name>testWebMultiProject</name>
  <packaging>pom</packaging>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <modules>
  	<module>TestWeb1WAR/</module>
  	<module>TestWeb2WAR/</module>
  	<module>TestWebEAR/</module>
  </modules>
   <dependencies>
   </dependencies>
</project>

To insert a Shell project under Continuum.
ex:
Project Name: testWebMultiProject
Version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT
Scm url: scm:cvs:pserver:xxx:@setu04:/ARCLABDEV:TestWebMPAlias