continuum-users mailing list archives

From "L. J." <apache.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: settings.xml ignored
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:30:27 GMT
Hi Attila,

I now have a question and need your help. You said that you have multiple
profiles in the settings.xml. If this is the case, do you have 2 profiles
using the same variables with different values? (example below)

   <profiles>
       <profile>
           <id>id_1</id>
           <sameVariable>value1<sameVariable/>
       </profile>
       <profile>
           <id>id_2</id>
           <sameVariable>value2<sameVariable/>
       </profile>
   <profiles>

Does the Continuum pick up the correct values base on the profile you want
to use?

Thanks

LJ