continuum-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam.ma...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: problems with continuum perforce support
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:26:25 GMT
Hi Michael,

I am using perforce and sometimes but not always have the same issue. I have
thought about putting a script in place in continuum to clear out the directory
of a project in-between builds, but I haven't had an opportunity to do that yet.

In the meantime I haven't suffered the problem for a while, it seems it's not
always recreatable.

I'm running on linux, and I thought it might be OS dependent. What are you
running on?

Regards
Adam