continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Hugonnet <>
Subject Jabber Notifier
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:34:48 GMT
I'm trying to get the Jabber Notifier working on Continuum 1.0.3.
If I define the notifier by using the web interface all is working fine :).
But, alas, I want to define my notifier with my POM.xml so I have
defined in my application.xml :

and in my POM.xml :
<!-- Gestion pour l'int├ęgration continue -->

but I don't see the jabber notifier in the web interface, I just see the
  mail notifier :( and after the build nothing is send thought Jabber :(
I can't find some working example of this configuration. I would like to
know if such a configuration is possible. And if yes, where I am missing

View raw message