continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Hugonnet <ehugonnet....@orange-ft.com>
Subject Jabber Notifier
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:34:48 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to get the Jabber Notifier working on Continuum 1.0.3.
If I define the notifier by using the web interface all is working fine :).
But, alas, I want to define my notifier with my POM.xml so I have
defined in my application.xml :
<component>
       <role>org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier</role>
       <role-hint>jabber</role-hint>
       <configuration>
         <alwaysSend>true</alwaysSend>
       </configuration>
     </component>
<component>
       <role>org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.JabberClient</role>
<implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient</implementation>
       <configuration>
         <sslConnection>false</sslConnection>
         <user>continuumUser</user>
         <password>continuumPassword</password>
         <imDomainName>myDomain</imDomainName>
         <port>myPort</port>
         <host>myServer</host>
       </configuration>
     </component>

and in my POM.xml :
<!-- Gestion pour l'int├ęgration continue -->
     <ciManagement>
         <system>continuum</system>
         <url>http://localhost:8080/continuum</url>
         <notifiers>
             <notifier>
                 <type>mail</type>
                 <configuration>
                     <address>myadress</address>
                 </configuration>
             </notifier>
             <notifier>
                 <type>jabber</type>
                 <configuration>
<address>myJabberUsername@myDomain</address>
                 </configuration>
             </notifier>
         </notifiers>
     </ciManagement>

but I don't see the jabber notifier in the web interface, I just see the
  mail notifier :( and after the build nothing is send thought Jabber :(
I can't find some working example of this configuration. I would like to
know if such a configuration is possible. And if yes, where I am missing
something.
Thanks,
Emmanuel