continuum-users mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject Re: Errant failure notification
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 20:42:02 GMT
Ooops.  My mistake.  The server that was sending the error was the
first server I had installed Continuum on.  I didn't realize it was
still running and didn't look closely enough at the error messages to
realize until I just shut down my newest continuum install and
continued to get the messages!

Rich