continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Nigel Magnay" <nigel.mag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using ant to do the packaging
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:21:08 GMT
I think I fixed one problem which was to do with a case issue. I do have ant
separately, but I think maven pulls it down automatically.

Now the only problem I have remaining is when I have an assembly item with
an ID (so the jar becomes -myid.jar), it doesn't appear in the continuum
repository (but does in the local user repo..) :(