continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Nigel Magnay" <nigel.mag...@gmail.com>
Subject using ant to do the packaging
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:52:28 GMT
Hello listers

I am binding things like ant tasks into the lifecycle by using the
maven-antrun-plugin bound to the package phase.

The ant script usually overwrites the target/blah.jar file with something
new.

This works well, and I get what I expect in the target directory of my
build.

However, in the continuum repository, I don't get that - I get the jar file
that I would have had if I hadn't done the ANT step.

I'm assuming this is because the jar file is assembled in some other way -
is there a way for me to get it to deploy the right thing ?