continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: Re: can't remove project
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:26:57 GMT
I did both of those but the projects are still there. In the past the
only solution was to completely torch the database but that results in a
ton of work. We have several large multimodule builds and we only want
to build the parent. It means I have to add the pom, wait for everything
to be added, then go and remove 100+ projects one at a time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam [mailto:punkinshred@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 4:53 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re: can't remove project

Delete the build definition for the project you want to delete and
then you should be able to delete it. If that doesn't work, you shut
down Continuum and remove the working directory that the project is
in, then it will delete.

On 10/19/06, Brian E. Fox <brianf@reply.infinity.nu> wrote:
> Man, I hate this bug. It happened again after adding a new project.
Now
> [...]
deleted
> NestedThrowables:
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> PROJECTNOTIFIER WHERE ID = ?
> NestedThrowables:
> SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (12630).  The
> statement has been rolled back.
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> PROJECTNOTIFIER WHERE ID = ?
> NestedThrowables:
> SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (12628).  The
> statement has been rolled back.
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> PROJECTNOTIFIER WHERE ID = ?
> NestedThrowables:
> SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (12625).  The
> statement has been rolled back.
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> PROJECTNOTIFIER WHERE ID = ?
> NestedThrowables:
> SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (12623).  The
> statement has been rolled back.
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> PROJECTNOTIFIER WHERE ID = ?
> NestedThrowables:
> SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (12631).  The
> statement has been rolled back.
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> PROJECTNOTIFIER WHERE ID = ?
> NestedThrowables:
> SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (12627).  The
> statement has been rolled back.
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> PROJECTNOTIFIER WHERE ID = ?
> NestedThrowables:
> SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (12629).  The
> statement has been rolled back.
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> PROJECTNOTIFIER WHERE ID = ?
> NestedThrowables:
> SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (12624).  The
> statement has been rolled back.
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> PROJECTNOTIFIER WHERE ID = ?
> NestedThrowables:
> SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (12626).  The
ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:796)
>         at
> ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
>         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
>         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> (DeleteEntity.java:57)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> a:47)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> .java:68)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> line.java:70)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
>         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> andler.java:294)
>         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
>         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> text.java:525)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
>         at

org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> )
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> /-- Encapsulated exception ------------\
> javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistentAll(AbstractPersiste
> nceManager.java:1438)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.ElementContainerStore.clear(ElementContain
> erStore.java:595)
>         at

org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.preDelete(CollectionMapping.jav
> a:304)
>         at

org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.deleteDependent(CollectionMappi
> ng.java:332)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.deleteDependent(ClassTable.java:22
> 80)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.StoreManager.deleteDependent(StoreManager.java:838)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> 049)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> sistenceManager.java:1391)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistent(AbstractPersistence
> Manager.java:1402)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.PlexusJdoUtils.removeObject(PlexusJdoUtils.java:
> 53)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeObject(JdoConti
> nuumStore.java:969)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeProject(JdoCont
> inuumStore.java:901)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.removeProject(DefaultContinu
> um.java:328)
>         at

> a:39)
>         at

> Impl.java:25)
>         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.invokeMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:491)
>         at
ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:785)
>         at
> ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
>         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
>         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> (DeleteEntity.java:57)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> a:47)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> .java:68)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> line.java:70)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
>         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> andler.java:294)
>         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
>         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> text.java:525)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
>         at

org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> )
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> PROJECTNOTIFIER WHERE ID = ?
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.DeleteRequest.execute(DeleteRequest.java:25
> 9)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.delete(ClassTable.java:2238)
>         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.delete(StoreManager.java:800)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalDeletePersistent(StateManagerImp
> [...]
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
>         at

org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> )
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> ERROR 23503: DELETE on table 'PROJECTNOTIFIER' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_NOTIRN_FK2' for key (12630).  The
> statement has been rolled back.
>         at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown

org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ReferencedKeyRIChecker.doCheck(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.RISetChecker.doPKCheck(Unknown
Source)
>         at

org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.collectAffectedRows(Un
> known Source)
>         at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
> Source)
>         at

org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unkno
> wn Source)
>         at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.Request.executeUpdate(Request.java:78)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.DeleteRequest.execute(DeleteRequest.java:24

--
Adam Altemus
Software Engineer, MobilVox

---- Home e-mail ----