continuum-users mailing list archives

From Attila Mezei-Horvati <attila...@yahoo.com>
Subject settings.xml ignored
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:32:39 GMT
Hi there,

I have installed Continuum 1.0.3. I have a multi
module project. It uses subversion as scm.
When I run 'build now' from the web-interface I get
the following error:

Cannot checkout sources.${scm.base.url}/commons/trunk/
url isn't a valid svn URL. The scm url is invalid.

The ${scm.base.url} is setup in the settings xml which
is in the continuum user/.m2/settings.xml . When

Building Maven user-level settings from:
'/.m2/settings.xml' (i am running as root). It seems
it finds the file. Yet it does not replace the value.

Any suggestions? I tried to find the error in the logs
but could not find anything on it. It just says,
sending mail.

thanks,
Attila