continuum-users mailing list archives

From Andre.T...@atradius.com
Subject RE: How to deal with modules
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:35:24 GMT
Hello,

well, I found a way to build multi modules in continuum:
1- simply remove the modules in copy of the parent pom.
2- upload this copy
3. continuum will co from ccm all sources and build all modules in the same
project, as result.

But in your case, for my mind of course, the best way is removing the parent
declaration, even if you should put in your folder structure the parent
source...

hope that it is helped you.

regards,
Andre

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.