continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Gautham Pamu" <gautham.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum 1.1
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:34:23 GMT
Hi,

Could you tell us when they are releasing Continuum 1.1 release and whats
the current state of the continuum 1.1 build.

I had extracted the code from the repository and built the code but it is
not building plexus application module.
The followed the instructions in the read me file. I noticed the
continuum-plexus-application module and few other modules are
commented in the top level pom.xml file so there is no
target/plexus-test-runtime directory. When I include the commented modules,
I am getting following error.
To try continuum 1.1 do we have to build it locally or can we download from
continuum build site.

[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building Continuum Plexus Application
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean:clean, install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting directory C:\continuum\continuum-plexus-application\target
[INFO] Deleting directory
C:\continuum\continuum-plexus-application\target\class
es
[INFO] Deleting directory
C:\continuum\continuum-plexus-application\target\test-
classes
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'plexus-application'.
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.mav
en.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingplexus-application.
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 55 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Sep 11 11:28:13 PDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 75M/204M
[INFO]

C:\continuum>

To start continuum:

 $ cd continuum-plexus-application\target\plexus-test-runtime
 $ .\bin\plexus.bat

--
-Gautham Pamu