continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop kumar V" <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Anybody have a prez for continuum
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:05:37 GMT
Hi,

We have just adopted Continuum as the continuous build manager for some of
our projects. And I have bee given the responsibility of giving a
presentation about Continuum for about 15-20 mins. Was wondering if anyone
has and can share some prez / doc for Continuum and I can enhance the same
for my prez.

The small problem I am facing is that we went live last week with Continuum
and it seems so straightforward and simple a product that I might have shown
people most of what Continuum is.  I think I will include a slide for
enhancements planned for 1.1 - seems like a major release.

I can share back the enhanced prez if necessary.
--
Thanks and best regards,
Anoop