continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:07:00 GMT

On 11 Sep 06, at 6:42 PM 11 Sep 06, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

> you can try branches/continuum-acegi that works and is where a lot of
> work has been done lately

That branch is not going to be merged with trunk so I would not
recommend using it. It is a discussion for the Continuum developers
and as yet, i'm not convinced of the viability of that branch and
would vote -1 for merge to trunk if a vote were to be cast right now.
If it's not in trunk it's not official and potentially never going to
be supported by the community at large.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org