continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Baron.Rez...@fastmobile.com>
Subject Continuum 1.0.3 hanging during deploy phase
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 15:30:30 GMT
I'm running continuum 1.0.3 on a large multimodule project. On one of my maven2 projects inside
continuum, I have a 'clean deploy' build definition recursively building a large chunk of
code, which seems to keep hanging during the deploy phase. I have to keep restarting continuum
so that it can get to the other projects. I've seen it hang for hours overnight until I come
in the next day to discover it hanging. The part that's hanging is the interaction with the
repository:

[INFO] [deploy:deploy]
[INFO] Retrieving previous build number from my-snapshot-repository

Is this a continuum issue, or something more with the maven deployer/wagon provider/etc...
? Are there any known fixes for this? The repository I'm interacting with is hitting the maven-proxy
v0.2 war. I suppose it could be an issue with the proxy as well?

Thanks,
Baron