continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Feniks Nator" <feniksena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log in to Continuum after installation
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:50:41 GMT
The first time you start up the web interface, you have to configure some
settings. One of them is the Admin password.
You have to know the name of the server and the port continuum is running
on. I don't remember the default port. You use 'continuum' as context root.
So something like: http://<myserver>:<configuredport>/continuum