continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From jiangshachina <jiangshach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why "Failed to create database"?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 00:30:03 GMT

The matter is happened at first run, but it seems that all is ok at second,
third... run.

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang


Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> 
> They are false errors. Normally your continuum works with them, isn't it?
> 
> Emmanuel
> 
> jiangshachina a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> I'm so sorry. I don't save the log.
>> I repeat my action, but this time, different errors are shown :(
>> 
>> [1]ERROR VelocityComponen - ResourceManager.getResource() parse
>> exception:
>> org.apache.velocity.exception.ParseErrorException: Lexical error:
>> org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line
>> 121,
>> column 17.  Encountered: <EOF> after : ""
>> 
>> [2][WrapperSimpleAppMain] WARN  RDBMS - Error initialising derby schema :
>> Schema 'SA' does not exist
>> ERROR 42Y07: Schema 'SA' does not exist
>> at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at
>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.catalog.DataDictionaryImpl.getSchemaDescriptor(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at
>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.QueryTreeNode.getSchemaDescriptor(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at
>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.DDLStatementNode.getSchemaDescriptor(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.DropAliasNode.bind(Unknown Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericStatement.prepMinion(Unknown Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericStatement.prepare(Unknown Source)
>> at
>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.conn.GenericLanguageConnectionContext.prepareInternalStatement(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
>> at
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.adapter.CloudscapeAdapter.initialiseDatastore(CloudscapeAdapter.java:115)
>> at
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.initialiseSchema(RDBMSManager.java:453)
>> at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.<init>(RDBMSManager.java:242)
>> at
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManagerFactory.getStoreManager(RDBMSManagerFactory.java:59)
>> at
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.<init>(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:222)
>> at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerImpl.<init>(PersistenceManagerImpl.java:34)
>> at
>> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager(PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:916)
>> at
>> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager(PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:891)
>> at
>> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getPersistenceManager(JdoContinuumStore.java:1295)
>> at
>> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllObjectsDetached(JdoContinuumStore.java:984)
>> at
>> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllProjectsByNameWithBuildDetails(JdoContinuumStore.java:623)
>> at
>> org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.initialize(DefaultContinuum.java:1927)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.InitializePhase.execute(InitializePhase.java:16)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.getComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:331)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.loadComponentsOnStart(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:894)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.start(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:781)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deployApplicationDirectory(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:366)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deployJar(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:212)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:136)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:116)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer$2.onJarDiscovered(DefaultApplicationServer.java:117)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scanDirectory(DefaultSupervisor.java:89)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scan(DefaultSupervisor.java:68)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer.start(DefaultApplicationServer.java:146)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.StartPhase.execute(StartPhase.java:16)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.getComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:331)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.start(PlexusApplicationHost.java:109)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.main(PlexusApplicationHost.java:236)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> at
>> org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp.run(WrapperSimpleApp.java:136)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> 
>> a cup of Java, cheers!
>> Sha Jiang
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
>>> What are other exceptions?
>>>
>>> Send us the full stacktrace.
>>>
>>> Emmanuel
>>>
>>> jiangshachina a écrit :
>>>> Continuum1.0.3 + Windows 2000
>>>> I installed a new Continuum, and run bin\win32\run.bat.
>>>> I got the result
>>>> SQL Exception: Failed to create database
>>>> 'D:\continuum\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum/database', see the next
>>>> exception for details.
>>>> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
>>>> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
>>>> ...
>>>>
>>>> What's wrong with it?
>>>> How can I do?
>>>>
>>>> a cup of Java, cheers!
>>>> Sha Jiang
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Why-%22Failed-to-create-database%22--tf2219811.html#a6162989
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message