continuum-users mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: [Multiple modules]
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 00:40:51 GMT
Yeah.  There's a ticket in the maven JIRA about it, proposing that
${parentSCMUrl}/${modulePath} be used instead of
${parentSCMUrl}/${artifactId}.  No notion of whether it will be actually
accepted and implemented.

The proper workaround is to explicitly define SCM urls in each child
project, as I believe was mentioned earlier, or to make your sub-project
modules under the parent and make the folder name equal to the artifactId.

This is, however, really problematic for working with maven and eclipse
simultaneously, as you can't get the full project set, including parent,
loaded in eclipse, because eclipse cannot support sub-projects nested in
other projects.

Cheers,
Christian.

--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*