continuum-users mailing list archives

From Julien Henry <julien.he...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: How to deal with modules
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:47:19 GMT

Hi,

Finally, it works with parent POM. Our settings.xml was configured in
$MAVEN_HOME/conf/settings.xml, but continuum was using
'/usr/share/continuum-1.0.3/bin/linux/conf/settings.xml' and
'/root/.m2/settings.xml'
Yesterday, I changed
/usr/share/continuum-1.0.3/bin/linux/conf/settings.xml to work with our
proxy, but I forgot to restart Continuum :o and the changes were not
taken into account.

Thanks for your help !

Julien

Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
> Continuum understand well parent pom, it's just a pb with your
> settings conf (probably proxy settings)
>
> You can output the one used if you change the level log of
> org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.DefaultMavenBuilderHelper
> to DEBUG
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Julien Henry a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for you tips. The solution was to remove parent declaration,
>> and to add the missing dependencies.
>>
>> But it could be easier if continuum was understanding parent pom...
>>
>> ++
>>
>> Julien
>>
>> Andre.Tran@atradius.com a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> well, I found a way to build multi modules in continuum:
>>> 1- simply remove the modules in copy of the parent pom.
>>> 2- upload this copy
>>> 3. continuum will co from ccm all sources and build all modules in
>>> the same
>>> project, as result.
>>>
>>> But in your case, for my mind of course, the best way is removing
>>> the parent
>>> declaration, even if you should put in your folder structure the parent
>>> source...
>>>
>>> hope that it is helped you.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> Andre

Julien HENRY | **Capgemini Sud **| Nice

www.fr.capgemini.com <http://www.capgemini.com/>

Porte de l’Arénas – Entrée B | 455 Promenade des Anglais | 06200 Nice

**Join the Collaborative Business Experience**** **