continuum-users mailing list archives

From Julien Henry <julien.he...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: How to deal with modules
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:48:42 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for you tips. The solution was to remove parent declaration, and
to add the missing dependencies.

But it could be easier if continuum was understanding parent pom...

++

Julien

Andre.Tran@atradius.com a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> well, I found a way to build multi modules in continuum:
> 1- simply remove the modules in copy of the parent pom.
> 2- upload this copy
> 3. continuum will co from ccm all sources and build all modules in the same
> project, as result.
>
> But in your case, for my mind of course, the best way is removing the parent
> declaration, even if you should put in your folder structure the parent
> source...
>
> hope that it is helped you.
>
> regards,
> Andre

Julien HENRY | **Capgemini Sud **| Nice

www.fr.capgemini.com <http://www.capgemini.com/>

Porte de l’Arénas – Entrée B | 455 Promenade des Anglais | 06200 Nice

**Join the Collaborative Business Experience**** **