continuum-users mailing list archives

From Julien Henry <julien.he...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: How to deal with modules
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:33:32 GMT

Nop, there is nothing in Working Directory nor in Build Output Directory.

It's strange the pom is in /tmp. Should be in Working Directory/<number>...

And yes, we are using a corporate proxy, but we have other projects that
build fine on continuum, and this one build on my PC (I'm using the
corporate proxy too).

Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :

> Julien Henry a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm working on a scm plugin for Synergy. I would like to put it on
>> continuum in my company, but I get an error from continuum:
>>

>> Continuum Error
>>
>> * Cannot build maven project from
>> /tmp/continuum/svn/laposte/maven-scm-provider-ccm/trunk/pom.xml
>> (Cannot find parent: org.apache.maven.scm:maven-scm-providers for
>> project:
>> org.apache.maven.scm:maven-scm-provider-synergy:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT).
>>
>> Check the logs for more details.
>
> Do you have more details in your logs?
>
> It seems it couldn't download the parent pom from the repo, do you use
> a proxy?
>
> Emmanuel
>>
>> Here is the pom :
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> <project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
>> xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
>> http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
>> <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
>> <parent>
>> <artifactId>maven-scm-providers</artifactId>
>> <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
>> <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>> </parent>
>> <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
>> <artifactId>maven-scm-provider-synergy</artifactId>
>> <name>Maven SCM Synergy Provider</name>
>> <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>> <scm>
>> <connection>
>> scm:svn:http://iliade.sud.capgemini.fr/svn/laposte/maven-scm-provider-ccm/trunk
>>
>> </connection>
>> <developerConnection>
>> scm:svn:http://iliade.sud.capgemini.fr/svn/laposte/maven-scm-provider-ccm/trunk
>>
>> </developerConnection>
>> <url>
>> <![CDATA[http://illiade.sud.capgemini.fr/websvn/listing.php?repname=La+Poste+-+Provider+SCM+Maven+Synergy&path=%2Ftrunk%2F&rev=0&sc=0]]>

>> </url>
>> </scm>
>> <pluginRepositories>
>> <pluginRepository>
>> <id>Maven Snapshots</id>
>> <url>http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/</url>
>> <releases>
>> <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
>> </releases>
>> <snapshots>
>> <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
>> </snapshots>
>> </pluginRepository>
>> </pluginRepositories>
>> <build>
>> <plugins>
>> <plugin>
>> <groupId>org.codehaus.modello</groupId>
>> <artifactId>modello-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>> <version>1.0-alpha-6</version>
>> <executions>
>> <execution>
>> <goals>
>> <goal>java</goal>
>> <goal>xpp3-reader</goal>
>> <goal>xsd</goal>
>> </goals>
> [...]

Julien HENRY | **Capgemini Sud **| Nice

www.fr.capgemini.com <http://www.capgemini.com/>

Porte de l’Arénas – Entrée B | 455 Promenade des Anglais | 06200 Nice

**Join the Collaborative Business Experience**** **