continuum-users mailing list archives

From Julien Henry <julien.he...@capgemini.com>
Subject How to deal with modules
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:59:16 GMT

Hi,

I'm working on a scm plugin for Synergy. I would like to put it on
continuum in my company, but I get an error from continuum:

      Continuum Error

    * Cannot build maven project from
      /tmp/continuum/svn/laposte/maven-scm-provider-ccm/trunk/pom.xml
      (Cannot find parent: org.apache.maven.scm:maven-scm-providers for
      project:
      org.apache.maven.scm:maven-scm-provider-synergy:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT).

Check the logs for more details.

Here is the pom :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <parent>
        <artifactId>maven-scm-providers</artifactId>
        <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </parent>
    <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-scm-provider-synergy</artifactId>
    <name>Maven SCM Synergy Provider</name>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <scm>
        <connection>

scm:svn:http://iliade.sud.capgemini.fr/svn/laposte/maven-scm-provider-ccm/trunk
        </connection>
        <developerConnection>

scm:svn:http://iliade.sud.capgemini.fr/svn/laposte/maven-scm-provider-ccm/trunk
        </developerConnection>
        <url>

<![CDATA[http://illiade.sud.capgemini.fr/websvn/listing.php?repname=La+Poste+-+Provider+SCM+Maven+Synergy&path=%2Ftrunk%2F&rev=0&sc=0]]>
        </url>
    </scm>
    <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>Maven Snapshots</id>
            <url>http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/</url>
            <releases>
                <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
            </releases>
            <snapshots>
                <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
            </snapshots>
        </pluginRepository>
    </pluginRepositories>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.modello</groupId>
                <artifactId>modello-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-alpha-6</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>java</goal>
                            <goal>xpp3-reader</goal>
                            <goal>xsd</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
                    <version>1.0.0</version>
                    <model>src/main/mdo/synergy-settings.mdo</model>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
                        <artifactId>
                            maven-scm-provider-synergy
                        </artifactId>
                        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
</project>

Thanks

Julien HENRY | **Capgemini Sud **| Nice

www.fr.capgemini.com <http://www.capgemini.com/>

Porte de l'Arénas -- Entrée B | 455 Promenade des Anglais | 06200 Nice

**Join the Collaborative Business Experience**** **