continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Including project website in the e-mail
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:12:58 GMT

Jeff Mutonho a écrit :
> On 9/13/06, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote:
>>
>> The mail template is in continuum-core jar, it's a velocity template.
>> You'll probably won't have all
>> infos you need about the project site location.
>>
>> Emmanuel
>>

> I know where I'm deploying to (as I do this with maven's mvn
> site-deploy).So
> I have the info for my project website.Unless I misunderstood you :)

I'm sure you know ;)
The pb is that the template is totally independent of projects, so, without the project site

location in the context, you can't print the correct one in the template unless you have only
one
project in your continuum or if you write  some if/else by project in the template

Emmanuel