continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Update over scm-local does not delete files removed from source dir
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:03:25 GMT
scm-local was developped for tests and it's used in some case when a scm provider isn't available

like dynamic-view support for Clearcase.

It's a very simple provider that copy file from sources directory, but it can't know if some
files
are deleted because it doesn't have some metadata that can inform it.

The only possibility you have for the moment is to remove the checkout directory and run a
new
build. But the best way would be to add dynamic-view support in clearcase provider. Only clearcase

users will can add this features because we don't know clearcase and we don't have access
to a
clearcase server.

Emmanuel