continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: AddressException in notifying with multiple email addresses
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:43:24 GMT
Please, file an issue.

Emmanuel

Johnson, Jonathan a écrit :
> Adam,
>
> I had the same problem.  I wanted to define the notifications in the POM
> and not through the Continuum admin screen.   The whole comma (why not
> ';'?) separated list thing never worked for me.   So in each of my sub
> module POM.XML files I added sections like this and it has worked
> perfectly since.
> (A comma separate list is really not a good idea since it circumvents
> the advantages of well-formed and repeatable XML elements.)
>
>    <ciManagement>
>         <system>Continuum</system>
>         <url>http://yourcontinuumservermachine:8080/continuum</url>
>         <notifiers>
>             <notifier>
>                 <type>mail</type>
>                 <configuration>
>                     <address>someone@company.com</address>
>                 </configuration>
>                 <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
>                 <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
>                 <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess>
>                 <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
>             </notifier>
>             <notifier>
>                 <type>mail</type>
>                 <configuration>
>                     <address>someoneelse@company.com </address>
>                 </configuration>
>                 <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
>                 <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
>                 <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess>
>                 <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
>             </notifier>
>             <notifier>
>                 <type>mail</type>
>                 <configuration>
>                     <address>anothercog@company.com </address>
>                 </configuration>
>                 <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
>                 <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
>                 <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess>
>                 <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
>             </notifier>
>         </notifiers>
>     </ciManagement>
>
> I tried adding this notifiers list to the parent POM.XML but that did
> not work.  I had to add it to each sub-module pom.xml.  I also tried
> referencing the list of the developers ids in my parent pom to get their
> emails but that did not work either.  From what I have experienced the
> <developers> list and the <notifiers> lists are separate even though
> some of the information is duplicated and cannot be connected.
>
> Good luck/
>
> - Jonathan

It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken
(or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee,
please inform the sender immediately.