continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Why "Failed to create database"?
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 12:02:17 GMT

jiangshachina a écrit :
> I'm so puzzled about the matter.
> Is it a must step for initalizing !?

The first run initialize continuum whith database/tables creation and default value initialization

in database.

> By the way, it seems that Continuum cann't refresh pages automatically!
> For example, I want to build a project, and click the "build" icon. Factlly,
> the build is running, but I can not find the status of the project is
> changed. Because the page don't refresh itself. I must click "Show
> projects", then the page turns to right.

The automatic refresh of the summary page is planned for continuum 1.1
Actually, you need to click "Show Project", but I don't recommend to use the refresh button
of your
browser.

Emmanuel