continuum-users mailing list archives

From Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pkrishn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Schedules and manual build not working
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:47:03 GMT
Its just not my scheduler, even the manual build is
not working. It always stays in queued state and
nothing happens. The last message in the continuum
console is

jvm 1    | 2006-09-21 16:39:21,994 [SocketListener0-1]
ERROR VelocityComponent
            - RHS of #set statement is null. Context
will not be modified. screens/ProjectBuild.vm [line
103, column 3]

Any pointers ?

thanks
--Prashanth

--- Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pkrishna25@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> The see following messages in the end. Modifying the
> cron expression is not logging any messages.

> 1908837 [Thread-2] ERROR
> org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.VelocityComponent  -
> Left
> side of '>' operation is not a valid type.  It is a
> class java.lang.Long. Currently only integers
> (1,2,3...) and Integer type is supported.

/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm