continuum-users mailing list archives

From Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pkrishn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Schedules not working
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:47:35 GMT
Thanks.

The see following messages in the end. Modifying the
cron expression is not logging any messages.

1908837 [Thread-2] ERROR
org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.VelocityComponent  - Left
side of '>' operation is not a valid type.  It is a
class java.lang.Long. Currently only integers
(1,2,3...) and Integer type is supported.
/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm
[line 25, column 27]
1929976 [Thread-2] ERROR
org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.VelocityComponent  - Left
side of '>' operation is not a valid type.  It is a
class java.lang.Long. Currently only integers
(1,2,3...) and Integer type is supported.
/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm
[line 25, column 27]
1958741 [Thread-2] ERROR
org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.VelocityComponent  - Left
side of '>' operation is not a valid type.  It is a
class java.lang.Long. Currently only integers
(1,2,3...) and Integer type is supported.
/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm
[line 25, column 27]
72952469 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR
org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.VelocityComponent  - RHS
of #set statement is null. Context will not be
modified. screens/ProjectBuild.vm [line 103, column 3]