continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: perforce client specs
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:37:08 GMT
if there is it would definitately be in the maven-scm perforce
provider...there are a number of little tweaks and whatnot in those
providers.

Mike Perham has been working on that lately I think, you might want to
ping him directly on it or on the maven users list

mperham@gmail.com is the address I see atm

jesse