continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Continuum from trunk
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 04:27:09 GMT
well, jira has the issues that are targeted for 1.1

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10540&fixfor=12082

and here is a general roadmap of things that are also slated to be
rolled into 1.1

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+Roadmap

if there are particular bits and pieces you might be interested in by
all means submit some patchs or ask away :)

Kenney is working on some of the build execution issues atm, and I am
tackling the project grouping support, some others are working on
better test result display and form validations, etc...the webwork
conversion is largely complete but it probably needs a little bit of
TLC :)

and yes, you can deploy to jetty or tomcat from the continuum-webapp,
or if you want to just play with it you can start it up with

mvn jetty:run

in that directory and continuum will be running on port 9090..

cheers, and give a hollar if you need anything!

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com