continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resolving Source code dependency among modules?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:35:22 GMT
Oh I see, you are generating sources and then need to mess around with
those sources..

in this case you want to combine these modules since they are
functionally working with the same artifact...

you can generate the sources in the generate-sources phase, and then
process them in process-sources phase, both of which are before
compiling....sounds like you just need to work out the lifecycle of
one artifact, not break them out into multiple..

that make more sense?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell