continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resolving Source code dependency among modules?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:14:56 GMT
that kinda defeats the 1 module/1 artifact convention of maven, each
project is supposed to be self-contained and the dependency mechanism
is the mechanism by which the needed components are referenced.

so continuum isn't going to be able to do that if you have the
individual components broken out like that, they are not
self-contained then.  A top lvl build is the best you can hope for in
that case.

I would consider getting that generated code broken out into its own
module and released as its own artifact, then you would be in good
shape.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell