continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resolving Source code dependency among modules?
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:04:15 GMT
sounds like you need to be having each of the subprojects installing
into the local repository so they can be referenced from the other
subprojects..

ie, the maven process that is running on each of the subprojects is
running as some user, and the local repository for that user is not
getting the other subprojects installed into it and are therefore not
able to gain access to those generated classes..

I had thought that the install was one of the default build
definitions, how are you configured for build definitions right now?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com