continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Continuum to authenticate with SCM
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 16:21:22 GMT
last I looked (6-8 months ago) it will take come changes not just in
continuum but in the scm code and down into plexus-formica as well...
some api changing/adding mostly.   it will get sorted out

anyone interested in tackling it I can point you in what I think is
the right direction

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell