continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:31:10 GMT
hm, how odd...

what scm are you using?

also, could you file this at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM

jesse

On 7/31/06, Johnson, Jonathan <jjohnson@454.com> wrote:
> [...]
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> )
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
>

> LEGAL NOTICE:
> Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken
(or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee,
please inform the sender immediately.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com