continuum-users mailing list archives

From Rakesh_Malho...@vwr.com
Subject Re: using continuum from a remote repository build thru maven deploy
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:32:47 GMT

Hi Emmanuel,

  I have my CVS repository on a HP UNIX box. My continuum is loaded on a
Linux box. When I start conitnuum on the linux box and access it thru web
browser interface how will I abe able to use the file protocol.

Any ideas?
Thanks

                      Emmanuel Venisse

                      <emmanuel@venisse        To:       continuum-users@maven.apache.org

                      .net>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: using continuum from a remote
repository build thru maven deploy
                      08/29/2006 09:23

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      continuum-users

It isn't possible to use a remote repository for multi-modules projects.

If you can't access to you scm with http, you can use the file protocol.
You need to allow it
before, check the faq.

Emmanuel

http://com.mycompany.mserver/webapps/maven-rep/inhouse/com/mycompany/conversion/SNAPSHOT/parentpom.xml