continuum-users mailing list archives

From ashley.m.jar...@jpmchase.com
Subject configuration for subversion username/pw
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:56:41 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to add a maven2 project to continuum from a subversion
repository that has a username/password authentication required for read
access. Is there a configuration file that I can add my username/pw
credentials to ? or is a there a directory within continuum that  I can
place a cookie with the credentials ?

In the meantime, I can work-around this by upload the projects from the
local filesystem.

With thanks

Ashley

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,