continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Jonathan" <jjohn...@454.com>
Subject RE: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:16:43 GMT
Adam,

This is a very helpful workaround.  It worked for me.  Thanks, I updated
the bug report with this comment.

All,

For those of your getting duplicate modules and cannot remove the
duplicate make sure you go to the "Build Definitions" section and remove
any goals.  You should then be able to remove the duplicate module.

- Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam [mailto:punkinshred@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:45 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent
multi-module 1.0.3

I've had this as well.  If you delete the build definitions from the
doubled project, you should be able to delete the project then.

On 8/1/06, Johnson, Jonathan <jjohnson@454.com> wrote:
> Baron,
>
> Thanks for the reality check.  I added our comments to a new Continuum
> defect report
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-799

FROM
> > > BUILDDEFINITION WHERE ID = ?
> > > NestedThrowables:
> > > SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a
violation
> of
> > > foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_BUILP8_FK2' for key (10).  The
> > statement
> > > has been rolled back.]
> > >         at
> > ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:796)
> > >         at
> > > ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
> > >         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
> > >         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
> > >         at
ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
> > >         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
> > >         at

org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> > > (DeleteEntity.java:57)
> > >         at

org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> > > a:47)
> > >         at

org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> > > .java:68)
> > >         at

org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> > > line.java:70)
> > >         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
> > >         at
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > >         at
> > >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
> > >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> > > andler.java:294)
> > >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
> > >         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
> > >         at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> > > text.java:525)
> > >         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
> > >         at
org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
> > >         at

org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
> > >         at

org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> > > )
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> > > /-- Encapsulated exception ------------\
> > > javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be
> deleted
> > >         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistentAll(AbstractPersiste
> > > nceManager.java:1438)
> > >         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.ElementContainerStore.clear(ElementContain
> > > erStore.java:595)
> > >         at

org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.preDelete(CollectionMapping.jav
> > > a:304)
> > >         at

org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.deleteDependent(CollectionMappi
> > > ng.java:332)
> > >         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.deleteDependent(ClassTable.java:22
> > > 80)
> > >         at
> > > org.jpox.store.StoreManager.deleteDependent(StoreManager.java:838)
> > >         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> > > 049)
> > >         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> > > sistenceManager.java:1391)
> > >         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistent(AbstractPersistence
> > > Manager.java:1402)
> > >         at

org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.PlexusJdoUtils.removeObject(PlexusJdoUtils.java:
> > > 53)
> > >         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeObject(JdoConti
> > > nuumStore.java:969)
> > >         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeProject(JdoCont
> > > inuumStore.java:901)
> > >         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.removeProject(DefaultContinu
> [...]
> > >         at
org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
> > >         at

org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
> > >         at

org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> > > )
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> > > NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> > > javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE

org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.DeleteRequest.execute(DeleteRequest.java:25
> > > 9)
> > >         at
> > > org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.delete(ClassTable.java:2238)
> > >         at
org.jpox.store.StoreManager.delete(StoreManager.java:800)
> > >         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalDeletePersistent(StateManagerImp
> [...]
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
> > >         at

org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> > > )
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> > > NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> > > ERROR 23503: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a violation
of
> > > foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_BUILP8_FK2' for key (10).  The
> > statement
> > > has been rolled back.
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown

org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ReferencedKeyRIChecker.doCheck(Unknown
> > > Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.RISetChecker.doPKCheck(Unknown
> > Source)
> > >         at

org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.collectAffectedRows(Un
> > > known Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.open(Unknown
> Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> > > Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
> > > Source)
> > >         at

org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unkno
> > > wn Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> > > Source)
> > >         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.Request.executeUpdate(Request.java:78)
> > >         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.DeleteRequest.execute(DeleteRequest.java:24

--
Adam Altemus
punkinshred@gmail.com