continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Johnson, Jonathan" <jjohn...@454.com>
Subject RE: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:39:04 GMT
Using cvs but problem occurs before build happens and before cvs is
accessed.  Problem occurs when adding a parent pom.xml M2 project file
via URL.  Thanks for the link, I will submit the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:31 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent
multi-module 1.0.3

hm, how odd...

what scm are you using?

also, could you file this at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM

jesse

On 7/31/06, Johnson, Jonathan <jjohnson@454.com> wrote:
> One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent
multi-module
> to continuum 1.0.3.
>
> I have a parent maven 2 pom with 16 sub-modules.  If I reset the
> database ( by removing the database directory) and add my parent
pom.xml
> all the modules will be added correctly except one random module will
be
> added twice.  I tried this three times and a different module in the
> list is duplicated once.  This also happens after a fresh install of
> version 1.0.3.
>
> If I run a "Build All" one of the duplicate modules builds, while the
> other remains with a "New" status. When attempting to remove the
> duplicate module with the "New" status I get
>
> ognl.MethodFailedException: Method "removeProject" failed for object
> org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum@194a8eb
> [javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be
deleted
> NestedThrowables:
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> BUILDDEFINITION WHERE ID = ?
> NestedThrowables:
> SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_BUILP8_FK2' for key (10).  The
statement
> has been rolled back.]
>         at
ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:796)
>         at
> ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
>         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
>         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> (DeleteEntity.java:57)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> a:47)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> .java:68)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> line.java:70)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> andler.java:294)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> text.java:525)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> )
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> /-- Encapsulated exception ------------\
> javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistentAll(AbstractPersiste
> nceManager.java:1438)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.ElementContainerStore.clear(ElementContain
> erStore.java:595)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.preDelete(CollectionMapping.jav
> a:304)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.deleteDependent(CollectionMappi
> ng.java:332)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.deleteDependent(ClassTable.java:22
> 80)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.StoreManager.deleteDependent(StoreManager.java:838)
>         at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> 049)
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> sistenceManager.java:1391)
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistent(AbstractPersistence
> Manager.java:1402)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.PlexusJdoUtils.removeObject(PlexusJdoUtils.java:
> 53)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeObject(JdoConti
> nuumStore.java:969)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeProject(JdoCont
> inuumStore.java:901)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.removeProject(DefaultContinu
> um.java:328)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> a:39)
>         at
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> Impl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.invokeMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:491)
>         at
ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:785)
>         at
> ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
>         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
>         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> (DeleteEntity.java:57)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> a:47)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> .java:68)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> line.java:70)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> andler.java:294)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> text.java:525)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> )
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> BUILDDEFINITION WHERE ID = ?
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.DeleteRequest.execute(DeleteRequest.java:25
> 9)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.delete(ClassTable.java:2238)
>         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.delete(StoreManager.java:800)
>         at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalDeletePersistent(StateManagerImp
> l.java:4113)
>         at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> 068)
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> sistenceManager.java:1391)
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistentAll(AbstractPersiste
> nceManager.java:1429)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.ElementContainerStore.clear(ElementContain
> erStore.java:595)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.preDelete(CollectionMapping.jav
> a:304)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.deleteDependent(CollectionMappi
> ng.java:332)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.deleteDependent(ClassTable.java:22
> 80)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.StoreManager.deleteDependent(StoreManager.java:838)
>         at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> 049)
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> sistenceManager.java:1391)
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistent(AbstractPersistence
> Manager.java:1402)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.PlexusJdoUtils.removeObject(PlexusJdoUtils.java:
> 53)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeObject(JdoConti
> nuumStore.java:969)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeProject(JdoCont
> inuumStore.java:901)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.removeProject(DefaultContinu
> um.java:328)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> a:39)
>         at
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> Impl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.invokeMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:491)
>         at
ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:785)
>         at
> ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
>         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
>         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> (DeleteEntity.java:57)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> a:47)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> .java:68)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> line.java:70)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> andler.java:294)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> text.java:525)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> )
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> ERROR 23503: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_BUILP8_FK2' for key (10).  The
statement
> has been rolled back.
>         at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ReferencedKeyRIChecker.doCheck(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.RISetChecker.doPKCheck(Unknown
Source)
>         at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.collectAffectedRows(Un
> known Source)
>         at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unkno
> wn Source)
>         at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.Request.executeUpdate(Request.java:78)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.DeleteRequest.execute(DeleteRequest.java:24
> 5)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.delete(ClassTable.java:2238)
>         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.delete(StoreManager.java:800)
>         at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalDeletePersistent(StateManagerImp
> l.java:4113)
>         at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> 068)
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> sistenceManager.java:1391)
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistentAll(AbstractPersiste
> nceManager.java:1429)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.ElementContainerStore.clear(ElementContain
> erStore.java:595)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.preDelete(CollectionMapping.jav
> a:304)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.deleteDependent(CollectionMappi
> ng.java:332)
>         at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.deleteDependent(ClassTable.java:22
> 80)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.StoreManager.deleteDependent(StoreManager.java:838)
>         at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> 049)
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> sistenceManager.java:1391)
>         at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistent(AbstractPersistence
> Manager.java:1402)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.PlexusJdoUtils.removeObject(PlexusJdoUtils.java:
> 53)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeObject(JdoConti
> nuumStore.java:969)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeProject(JdoCont
> inuumStore.java:901)
>         at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.removeProject(DefaultContinu
> um.java:328)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
>
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> a:39)
>         at
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> Impl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.invokeMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:491)
>         at
ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:785)
>         at
> ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
>         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
>         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
>         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
>         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> (DeleteEntity.java:57)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> a:47)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> .java:68)
>         at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> line.java:70)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> andler.java:294)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> text.java:525)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
>         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
>         at
>
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> )
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> \--------------------------------------/
>
>
> LEGAL NOTICE:
> Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to
this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee,
any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken (or not
taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are
not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
>
>
>


-- 
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Mime
View raw message