continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Raible" <mrai...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum tries to checkout artifactId instead of module
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:42:50 GMT
Since I've got most of AppFuse ported to Maven 2, I decided to give
Continuum a try today.  I used the following URL for my pom.xml:

https://appfuse.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/appfuse/trunk/pom.xml

Continuum finds all the projects from my pom.xml files, but it tries
to checkout the artifactId instead of just using the directories under
the parent.  For example, here's the error I get for the first module:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: URL 'https://appfuse.dev.java.net/svn/appfuse/trunk/appfuse-data-common'
doesn't exist

Why doesn't it just re-use trunk/data/common - that's what's specified
in the root-level pom.xml for this artifact?

Thanks,

Matt