continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Pigache Steve" <spiga...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: Continuum Build maven 1.0 project twice
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:20:51 GMT
ok
thanks

Steve

Sopra Group.
Agence de Normandie
Tél. : +33 (0)2 32 81 57 57 - Fax : +33 (0)2 32 81 57 58
*: spigache@sopragroup.com <mailto:spigache@sopragroup.com>


-----Message d'origine-----
De : Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Envoyé : jeudi 31 août 2006 17:19
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : Re: Continuum Build maven 1.0 project twice


Hmm, I use the same version without problem.
File an issue, and we'll look at it later.

Emmanuel

Pigache Steve a écrit :
> firefox 1.5
> 
> Cordialement,
> 
> Steve Pigache
> 
> Sopra Group.
> Agence de Normandie
> Tél. : +33 (0)2 32 81 57 57 - Fax : +33 (0)2 32 81 57 58
> *: spigache@sopragroup.com <mailto:spigache@sopragroup.com>
> 
> 
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
> Envoyé : jeudi 31 août 2006 17:11
> À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Objet : Re: Continuum Build maven 1.0 project twice
> 
> 
> what is your browser?
> 
> Emmanuel
> 
> Pigache Steve a écrit :
>> no, I run the project a lot of time and all the time the process run twice
>> and I do a simple click (at the beginning I thought that I had done a double-click
so the following time I paid attention) 
>>
>> Steve
>>
>> -----Message d'origine-----
>> De : Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
>> Envoyé : jeudi 31 août 2006 16:22
>> À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>> Objet : Re: Continuum Build maven 1.0 project twice
>>
>>
>> I think you double-clicked on the build icon, because the project is enqueing twice
with few 
>> milliseconds interval.
>>
>> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/08/31 15:56:08 | 2006-08-31 15:56:08,406 [SocketListener0-1]
INFO 
>> Continuum                      - Enqueuing 'galion' (Build definition id=2).
>> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/08/31 15:56:08 | 2006-08-31 15:56:08,686 [Thread-2] INFO
 ContinuumScm 
>>                - Updating project: id: '1', name 'galion'.
>> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/08/31 15:56:08 | 2006-08-31 15:56:08,767 [SocketListener0-1]
INFO 
>> Continuum                      - Enqueuing 'galion' (Build definition id=2).
>>
>> Emmanuel
>>
>> Pigache Steve a écrit :
>>> I joined to you my logs
>>>
>>> Steve
>>>
>>>
>>> -----Message d'origine-----
>>> De : Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
>>> Envoyé : jeudi 31 août 2006 15:48
>>> À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>>> Objet : Re: Continuum Build maven 1.0 project twice
>>>
>>>
>>> Send us your logs
>>>
>>> Emmanuel
>>>
>>> Pigache Steve a écrit :
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I use continuum with a Maven 1 project
>>>> I run the goal clean war and a custom goal
>>>> When I click on the build button, the generation of the project is ok but
when the generation is finish, a second build is launch at once.
>>>> I don't know if it is a bug or if there is a parameter setting to do to stop
the automatic second run.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Steve
>>>>
>>>>
>>
>>
>>
> 
> 
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message